- What are the currencies accepted by 36BOL?
- How do I deposit funds in my 36BOL account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my 36BOL account?
- How long until I receive my money?
- Will I be charged for deposit and withdrawal transactions from 36BOL?
- Why are there so many wallets?
1. What are the currencies accepted by 36BOL?
The following list all the currencies accepted by 36BOL:
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Chinese Renminbi (RMB)
- Euro (EUR)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)*
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)*
- Indian Rupee (IDR)
1 unit of Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) in 36BOL will represent IDR 1,000.
1 unit of Vietnamese Dong (VND) in 36BOL will represent VND 1,000.
2. How do I deposit funds in my 36BOL account?
Before betting with 36BOL, you will need to fund your account using one of the following deposit options:
- Quick Transfer
- Visa / Master Card
- TPay (Thailand e-Wallet)
3. How do I withdraw funds from my 36BOL account?
You can withdraw money from your 36BOL account via the following methods:
- Withdrawal to an e-Wallet Account
- Credit Card Refund
- Local Bank Transfer
4. How long until I receive my money?
As long as we have received and processed any information you are required to send us in accordance with the 36BOL Withdrawal Policy, any withdrawal request will be sent to our Finance team for processing. Withdrawals will be processed within the following time frames:
Processing times from time of withdrawal request
| Bank transfer
||2 business days
||3 business days
| Local Bank Transfer
"Business days" exclude Saturdays, Sundays and your local banking holidays.
If it is your first withdrawal request and you have sent us all of the necessary information required in accordance with the 36BOL Withdrawal Policy, then you should allow 3 business days for this information to be reviewed and verified prior to our Finance team commencing processing of your withdrawal.
5. Will I be charged for deposit and withdrawal transactions from 36BOL?
36BOL will NOT charge our members for any deposits and withdrawals made to their accounts. However, please be informed that many selected banks, e-wallets or credit card company will have an additional transaction fee which 36BOL will not absorb the charges. Therefore, kindly check with your selected bank for the transaction fees. For RMB members, 36BOL will only absorb bank charges from RMB 20 per transaction onwards. Therefore, for any deposit bank charge claims, 36BOL will only accept claims within 7 days from the date of transaction and will not be liable thereafter. 36BOL may, at our sole and absolute discretion, has the rights to terminate or remove the offer and firm policy on our terms & conditions applied.
6. Why are there so many wallets?
There are 2 main categories of wallets – Main and Products’ wallet.
- Main Wallet’s balance displays the total amount that you can withdraw via the various banking methods or transfer to Products’ Wallet to fund betting transactions. All newly successful deposits are updated to this balance.
- The balance of products’ amount is available for betting on the following respective products.
- Sports : For Sports Book
- Casino: For Live Dealer in Casino 36 and BL Casino, Slot Games and all games Under Game pages.
- Lottery: For digit betting products like Keno
You can fund transfer from main wallet to the required products’ wallet or between products’ wallet by selecting the desired wallet from the Transfer From/To drop down list.